SaleBestseller No. 1
National Geographic Little Kids First Big Book of Dinosaurs (National Geographic Little Kids First Big Books)
- National Geographic Society
- Catherine D. Hughes
- Publisher: National Geographic Children's Books
- Edition no. 1 (10/11/2011)
- Hardcover: 128 pages
SaleBestseller No. 2
School Zone - Addition & Subtraction 1-2 Deluxe Edition Workbook, Ages 6 to 8, Addition Facts, Subtraction Facts, Fact Tables, Fact Families, Adding Doubles, and More
- Full of different activities to help your child develop their skills
- Contains one sixty-four page workbook
- Available in a variety of different age groups
- Available in different themed activity books
- Made in USA
Bestseller No. 3
Teacher Created Resources Small Sand Timers Combo Pack (20663)
- 4 - timers per pack. 1-minute; 2-minute; 3-minute, and 5-minute
- Handy plastic timers with colored sand.
- Includes suggested activates. Each timer measures 1" x 3.5"
SaleBestseller No. 4
First Little Readers Parent Pack: Guided Reading Level C: 25 Irresistible Books That Are Just the Right Level for Beginning Readers
- Book, Book Set, Reader's Book Set
- Literature Kits
- Liza Charlesworth
- Publisher: Scholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching Strategies)
- Edition no. 0 (10/01/2010)
SaleBestseller No. 5
pneat Good Behavior Chart | Chore Chart | Magnetic Responsibility Chart for Wall or Refrigerator | 51 Chores 60 Magnetic Stars | Chore Charts for Kids | Reward Chart
- GOOD BEHAVIOR CHART: Encourage good behavior with this magnetic tracking-and-reward responsibility chart
- 51 CHORES and 60 REUSABLE STARS: 51 chores to cover multiple categories and enough stars for each day of the week
- THICK MAGNETIC BACK: Strong magnet to hold the responsibility chart securely on refrigerator or any other metal surface
- HANG ON WALL: Comes with String to hang on wall
- ENJOY DISCOUNTED LAUNCH PRICE FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY
Bestseller No. 6
180 Days of Reading for 1st Grade, First Grade Workbook that Improves Reading Comprehension and Helps Kids Learn to Read with Fun Daily Phonics Practice
- BOOST READING SKILLS - This 1st grade reading book provides short passages for students to practice reading comprehension, word study, phonics for first grade, and written response to literature. Kids ages 5-7 will become confident readers in no time!
- FUN DAILY PRACTICE - These fun daily practice activities are easy to use and designed to build students' 1st grade reading comprehension skills and increase confidence. This first grade reading workbook is ideal for reading intervention support at home or in the classroom.
- ALIGNS TO NATIONAL & STATE STANDARDS - Daily reading activities are aligned to college and career readiness standards. The data analysis tools included with the first grade reading workbook enable teachers or parents to quickly score student's work and monitor their progress.
- CELEBRATE SUCCESS - Each activity in this 1st grade reading book is designed to produce a sense of accomplishment. Students will enjoy celebrating success with the short and engaging activities. Parents and teachers will appreciate the fast results!
- CREATED BY TEACHERS - Shell Education develops innovative and imaginative educational materials for students worldwide. Everything we do is created by teachers for teachers and students to make teaching more effective and learning more fun.
SaleBestseller No. 7
Learning Resources Handy Scoopers
- These uniquely designed scoopers allow children to use their thumb, index, and middle fingers to open
- Build the muscles needed for scissor cutting and writing
- Holes in scoops allow for catch-and-release fun during water play
- Set of 4 Handy Scoopers in assorted colors
- Ideal for ages 3+
Bestseller No. 8
Handwriting Without Tears Letters and Numbers Kindergarten
- Learn and Check helps students check their letter, word, and sentence skills
- Words and sentences model good spacing
- Double lines make it easy to place letters and control letter size
- Student Workbook for Kindergarten
Bestseller No. 9
Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb (Bright & Early Board Books)
- Random House Children s Books
- Al Perkins
- Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers
- Edition no. 0 (01/20/1998)
- Board book: 24 pages
Bestseller No. 10
Channie's W302 EASY PEASY ALPHABET HANDWRITING WORKBOOK COMBINE BOTH TRACING & WRITING. LOTS PRACTICES! MOST VISUAL & SIMPLE WORKBOOK ON THE MARKET
- Visual Handwriting Worksheets, Tracing & Writing in one combined workbook.
- Each letter has two pages of tracing and one page of writing for reinforcing what has learned.
- Channie's Visual Green Shade guides lower case position, double dividing lines guide for proper spacing.
- Include instruction Sheet for Printing Handwriting. Simplify Alphabet learning & teaching.
Last update on 2019-01-16 at 07:34 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API