SaleBestseller No. 1
SaleBestseller No. 2
Addition and Subtraction Grades 1-2 Deluxe Edition Workbook
- Full of different activities to help your child develop their skills
- Contains one sixty-four page workbook
- Available in a variety of different age groups
- Available in different themed activity books
- Made in USA
Bestseller No. 3
Handwriting Without Tears Letters and Numbers Kindergarten
- Learn and Check helps students check their letter, word, and sentence skills
- Words and sentences model good spacing
- Double lines make it easy to place letters and control letter size
- Student Workbook for Kindergarten
SaleBestseller No. 4
Learning Resources Handy Scoopers
- These uniquely designed scoopers allow children to use their thumb, index, and middle fingers to open
- Build the muscles needed for scissor cutting and writing
- Holes in scoops allow for catch-and-release fun during water play
- Set of 4 Handy Scoopers in assorted colors
- Ideal for ages 3+
SaleBestseller No. 5
First Little Readers Parent Pack: Guided Reading Level C: 25 Irresistible Books That Are Just the Right Level for Beginning Readers
- Book, Book Set, Reader's Book Set
- Literature Kits
- Liza Charlesworth
- Publisher: Scholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching Strategies)
- Edition no. 0 (10/01/2010)
SaleBestseller No. 6
National Geographic Little Kids First Big Book of Dinosaurs (National Geographic Little Kids First Big Books)
- National Geographic Society
- Catherine D. Hughes
- Publisher: National Geographic Children's Books
- Edition no. 1 (10/11/2011)
- Hardcover: 128 pages
Bestseller No. 7
The Learning Journey Match It! Memory - Alphabet - Capital and Lowercase Letter Matching Game with 26 Matching Pairs
- GAIN EARLY READING SKILLS - The Alphabet Memory game introduces early reading skills including letter recognition, letter sounds and the difference in upper and lower-case letters. By matching the letters, the child gains important understanding of the alphabet, all aided by the pictures which provide a helpful clue.
- BOOST MEMORY SKILLS - Memory skills improve with practice. This game requires the child to remember the location of previous puzzle pieces so that they can match them up to form the correct match. They can actively boost their memory while having fun!
- LEARN TOGETHER & BOOST SOCIAL SKILLS - Learning together while playing games makes learning a fun, collaborative experience. Playing together with family or friends provides a fantastic opportunity to learn about taking turns, sharing and helping each other.
- IMPROVE FOCUS - Playing the Alphabet Memory game competitively can provide an extra boost of focus, encouraging children to concentrate on the task at hand while they play. Successful matching provides a huge boost of self-esteem to reward that focus.
- ENCOURAGE CONFIDENCE IN LITERACY - Learning to read can be a daunting process, but games are a friendly, enjoyable introduction to literacy which can provide a great boost of confidence. This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks.
Bestseller No. 8
Calm-Down Time (Toddler Tools)
- Grades - PreK
- Weight - 0.72
- Depth - 7.00
- Width - 7.00
- Height - 0.00
Bestseller No. 9
Handwriting Without Tears - Get Set For School - My First School Book - Pre-K Activity Book
- AEP Award-winning activity book
- Children learn with joy and ease using the multisensory readiness activities in Get Set for School
- Using a variety of activities, children of different abilities develop essential skills
- Includes the introduction of shapes, pre-strokes, letters, numbers, coloring, multisensory play and much more
Bestseller No. 10
180 Days of Reading for First Grade (Ages 5 - 7) Easy-to-Use First Grade Workbook to Improve Reading Comprehension Quickly, Fun Daily Phonics Practice for 1st Grade Reading (180 Days of Practice)
- BOOST READING SKILLS - This 1st grade reading book provides short passages for students to practice reading comprehension, word study, phonics for first grade, and written response to literature. Kids ages 5-7 will become confident readers in no time!
- FUN DAILY PRACTICE - These fun daily practice activities are easy to use and designed to build students' 1st grade reading comprehension skills and increase confidence. This first grade reading workbook is ideal for reading intervention support at home or in the classroom.
- ALIGNS TO NATIONAL & STATE STANDARDS - Daily reading activities are aligned to college and career readiness standards. The data analysis tools included with the first grade reading workbook enable teachers or parents to quickly score student's work and monitor their progress.
- CELEBRATE SUCCESS - Each activity in this 1st grade reading book is designed to produce a sense of accomplishment. Students will enjoy celebrating success with the short and engaging activities. Parents and teachers will appreciate the fast results!
- CREATED BY TEACHERS - Shell Education develops innovative and imaginative educational materials for students worldwide. Everything we do is created by teachers for teachers and students to make teaching more effective and learning more fun.
Last update on 2018-10-20 at 05:46 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API